Download THERMEO postcard to send to a printer of your choice to be used in your own marketing efforts:
Below is a list of free marketing tools. Our goal with this is to list only the most relevant tools for small to medium size business. Many of these tools we have tested or are using ourselves. If you come across any expired links or if you are using any additional tools that should be added then please contact me here. Enjoy!
- Blog idea generator: Get ideas to write about.
- Content idea generator: Generate creative headlines in seconds.
- Make My Persona: Create a buyer persona to market, sell, and serve better.
- Keyword idea generator: Enter in a keyword and click "Search” to find all the related search terms that people are searching for on Google.
- HubSpot CRM: A gazillion of free contact, marketing and engagement tools. I use it every day!
- Design anything: Canva is a free graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
- Video Captions: Headliner allows you to upload your video and it will caption the video for you.
- URL-Shortner: Bit.ly is a free & effective custom URL shortener.
- QR-Code Generator: Create your free QR code.
Online Form Builder: Easy-to-use online form builder to create online forms and publish them. Get an email for each response. Collect data..
- Google Digital Garage: Google Digital Garage offers free online introductory courses for everyone and anyone to learn about the fundamentals of online marketing.
- Vimeo Video School: Make better videos with tips from the Vimeo team, industry leaders, and friendly faces from the community.
- Podcast: Behavioral Economics podcasts from The Brainy Business.
- Student Marketing Agency: Hiring a marketing student enables a student to continue to practice the craft for which they studied, and also enables small businesses to reduce their marketing costs. It is win-win for everyone.
- Hire a Freelancer: Fiverr Freelance services for the lean entrepreneur.
- Survey Monkey: Use survey monkey e.g. to measure Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), or Customer Effort Score (CES).
- "Stop trying to delight Customers" from Harvard Business Review.
- "CES 2.0 Starter-Kit" from CEB
- How does CES compare to NPS and CSAT?
We The 15 - From the 2021 Toky Paralympics
What is Behavioral Economics?
Daniel Kahneman on: The Experiencing Self vs. The Remembering Self
We believe in COOPERATION. (Game-Theory / Prisoner's Dilemma)
Book Review of Constant Change by Jim Glidewell:
Book Review: The Entrepreneurial-Myth by Michael Gerber:
The Peak-End Rule