Gro3X Aligners are for dental labs who want to broaden their offering for their dentist clients. The cases can range from just a few moves that may only take weeks, to very comprehensive treatment plans that might take several months and more.
Why Gro3X Aligners?
- Gro3X Aligners provide gentle, continuous forces to achieve better results for patients and less chair time.
- Gro3X Aligners are backed by over 30 years of experience from designing and manufacturing orthodontic brackets.
- Our Gro3X Aligners treatment-planning team is supervised by an orthodontist.
- Gro3X Aligners are "Made in USA", here in North Carolina.
- Gro3X Aligners are FDA compliant.
Gro3X Aligners are ideal for the correction of misalignments like diastemas, midline shift, rotated, crowded, or blocked out teeth, open bite, cross bite, deep bite, edge-to-edge bite, overjet, curve of Spee, distalization and mesialization of posterior teeth. Gro3X Aligners are contraindicated for severe crossbites and malocclusions, as well as large changes to bite.
Closing Diastema/Aligning Arches
Pre-Op, e.g. For Implants
Our movement philosophy follows the standard orthodontic care providing ~0.25mm of movement and ~2° of rotation per appliance. Each appliance is typically worn by the patient for two weeks and then replaced by the next step appliance.
Our default appliance design consists of a scalloped trim-line in the smile-area and a straight line in the posterior. This design combines maximum patient comfort and speed of treatment and can be modified according to your prescription.
We also offer IPR (IPR = Inter Proximal Reductions) as well as attachment guides that you can include or exclude from your treatment plans as you desire.
The Gro3X Clear Aligners are compatible with STL files originating e.g. from Primescan™, iTero™, Trios™, Medit™, Gro3X Digital Impression Unit, etc. You can also simply send a traditional impression for your lab to scan.
Below is an Example for a Treatment Plan Visualization. It is interactive and dynamic, so feel free to play with it:
Already a customer? Click button below!
- I am a patient and want to find a Gro3X Aligner provider. Where do I go? Please contact any of the Gro3X Aligner Certified Labs who can direct you to a dentist close to your home-town.
- I am a dentist and would like to start offering Gro3X Aligners to my patients. Please click here to create and account and to select the lab that you would like to work with.
- I am a lab and would like to start offering Gro3X Aligners to my dentists. Please click here to create and account.
- What is the turnaround time? 3 business days for treatment plans, and 10 business days for fabrication & shipping.
- What is the trim line? Scalloped to the front. Premolar to molar straight. If you want something else, just put it in the notes.
- Do you also offer retainers? Yes!