Below is a list of marketing tools & resources: Most of them we have tested or are using ourselves:
- Fiverr.com - We used Fiverr to create our Gro3X logos. It is a Freelance service for your business, e.g. for logo creation, flyer-creation, web-site design, etc.
- Moo.com - printing services, e.g. for postcards, stickers, etc.
- HubSpot CRM: A gazillion of free contact, marketing and engagement tools. We use it every day!
- Design anything: Canva is a free graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
- Video Captions: Headliner allows you to upload your video and it will caption the video for you.
- URL-Shortner: Bit.ly is a free & effective custom URL shortener.
- QR-Code Generator: Create your free QR code.
- Online Form Builder: Easy-to-use online form builder to create online forms and publish them. Get an email for each response. Collect data.
GoogleMeet Video calls.
- Google Digital Garage: Google Digital Garage offers free online introductory courses for everyone and anyone to learn about the fundamentals of online marketing.
- Vimeo Video School: Make better videos with tips from the Vimeo team, industry leaders, and friendly faces from the community.
- Podcast: Behavioral Economics podcasts from The Brainy Business.
- Gro3X Gem Talks REVISITED - Recordings from 2021 event.
- Student Marketing Agency: Hiring a marketing student enables a student to continue to practice the craft for which they studied, and also enables small businesses to reduce their marketing costs. It is win-win for everyone.
- Hire a Freelancer: Fiverr Freelance services for the lean entrepreneur.
- Survey Monkey: Use survey monkey e.g. to measure Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), or Customer Effort Score (CES).
- "Stop trying to delight Customers" from Harvard Business Review.
- "CES 2.0 Starter-Kit" from CEB
- How does CES compare to NPS and CSAT?
We The 15 - From the 2021 Toky Paralympics
What is Behavioral Economics?
Daniel Kahneman on: The Experiencing Self vs. The Remembering Self
We believe in COOPERATION. (Game-Theory / Prisoner's Dilemma)
Book Review of Constant Change by Jim Glidewell:
Book Review: The Entrepreneurial-Myth by Michael Gerber:
The Peak-End Rule