For IFUs, Print-Profiles (Asiga, etc.) and MSDS Click Below:
Post Curing Material Settings
|pro3dure CD-2||Otoflash G171||ASIGA Flash|
|GR-10 guide||4 min*||2 x 750**||n/a|
|GR-11 tray||4 min*||2 x 750**||n/a|
|GR-12 cast||4 min*||2 x 750**||2 x 25 min|
|GR-13 model||4 min*||2 x 750**||2 x 10 min|
|GR-15 gingiva||4 min*||2 x 1,250**||2 x 5 min|
|GR-16 Xray||4 min*||2 x 750**||n/a|
|GR-17.1 temp It||10 min*||2 x 2,500**||n/a|
|GR-18.1 IB||10 min*||2 x 1,250**||n/a|
|GR-19 OA||4 min*||2 x 750**||n/a|
|GR-20 MJF||4 min*||2 x 750**||n/a|
|GR-22 flex||2 x 1,500||n/a|
* For all parameters, 10 seconds “Pregas Time” and 10 seconds “Gas (irradiation)” as well as Ramp = 0 apply.
** With UV-B filter type 360N2 (transparent 360-700 nm) - Flashes (after half the exposure, please turn the parts.)
CD-2 Curing Unit
Connection & Nitrogen Gas (not included, purchase separately):
- Click here for 1/4 in. O.D. x 0.170 in. I.D. x 25 ft. Natural Polyethylene Tubing.
- Click here for 1/4 in. I.D. x 7/16 in. O.D. x 10 ft. Clear Braided Vinyl Tubing.
- Click here for 1/4 in. - 5/8 in. Stainless Steel Hose Clamps (10-Pack)
- Click here for a popular source to buy Nitrogen Gas.
Cleaning and Care:
Rinse your splint with warm water after wearing it and clean all surfaces with a soft toothbrush. To get rid of deposits and to avoid bad smell and taste (refreshing the splint), cleaning with a professional non-alcoholic cleaning agent, e.g. Denture Cleanser by CVS Pharmacy Inc. or Citrus II by Beaumont Products Inc. is recommended once a week or as required.
Avoid the following cleaning agents:
- alcohol-based detergents or mouthwashes
- abrasives or general household cleaners
- hot water (> 140 °F) or ultrasonic cleaning devices
Q: Can splints that are fabricated from THERMEO be autoclaved?
A: No!. THERMEO should not be exposed to temperatures above 140° F / 60° C.
Q: Can splints that are fabricated from GR-22 flex be autoclaved?
A: Yes! They can be autoclaved at 279° F / 137° C.